TR Engine Features:
- One Cylinder.
- Direct injection
- Naturally aspirated
- Air cooled
- Diesel fueled
- Anti-clockwise rotation, looking on the flywheel end
- Fuel filter
- Air cleaner
- Hand or 12 volt electric starting
- Designed for continuous operation in ambient temperatures up to 52°C (122°F)
- Oil cooling by means of air flow over deep crankcase finning.
- Self regulating plunger type lubricating oil pump.
- 250 hour service intervals.
- Self-vent fuel system with individual fuel injection pumps.
- Mechanical governing:
– Variable speed – 900-2500r/min
– Fixed speed – 1500 and 1800r/min.
- Flywheel housing with SAE4 flange.
- Inlet and exhaust manifolds.
- Spin-on lubricating oil filter.
- Fuel filter.
- Decompressor levers.
- Operators Handbook.
- Standard – two years from manufacture
- Optional – five years from the date of sale (conditions apply).