DEUTZ TCD 9.0 L4 ENGINE
- Engine and exhaust aftertreatment (EAT) are optimized for highest total system efficiency and thus ensure lowest consumption and total operating cost.
- Thanks to SCR technology, the cooler sizes do not need to be enlarged in comparison with Tier 3 engines. Fuel consumption is reduced. (applicable for Stage EU V and IIIA)
- Consistent installation and connection dimensions of the engine facilitate the changeover of existing installations to the next stage of the emission laws.
- The engines have a modular exhaust aftertreatment system (EAT) with components from the DVERT® kit and optional configuration variants. This means a high flexibility in machine integration for the OEM.
- Best cold starting performance even under extreme conditions.
- The extremely compact engine design and customer friendly accessories reduce the installation cost and increase the number of applications.
- Both engines are also available as a flat version for extremely compact installations.
- The powerful Common Rail injection system and the electronic engine control (EMR) with intelligent link to the drive management ensure optimum engine performance at low fuel consumption.
- The engines meet the requirements of the EU Stage V, US T4, CN 4, EU IIIA. For EU Stage V a DPF is integrated into the EAT system.
|Emission norms||CN IV, EU IIIA, EU V, US T4f|
|Number of cylinders||4|
|Maximum nominal speed||2100 rpm|
|Power output||304 kW|
|at speeds||1700 rpm|
|Max. torque||1710 Nm|
|at speeds||1200 rpm|
|Min. idling speed||800 rpm|