DEUTZ TCD 7.8 L6 ENGINE
- Water-cooled 6-cylinder inline engine with turbocharging, charge air cooling and cooled external exhaust gas recirculation.
- Engine and exhaust aftertreatment (EAT) are optimized for highest total system efficiency and thus ensure lowest consumption and total operating cost.
- Consistent installation and connection dimensions of the engine facilitate the changeover of existing installations to the next stage of the emission laws. The size and design of the engines will remain identical in the change to Stage V due to a protected technology. No changes to the customer‘s device. A variant without EAT is available as an option for less regulated markets.
- The powerful DEUTZ Common Rail (DCR®) injection system and the electronic engine control (EMR) with intelligent link to the drive management ensure optimum engine performance at low fuel consumption.
- The engines meet the requirements of the EU Stage IV and US EPA Tier 4 with DVERT® selective catalytic reduction (SCR) and particulate filter (DPF). Through the use of the DPF they already comply with the EU
|Emission norms||EU V, US T4f, EU IV|
|Number of cylinders||6|
|Maximum nominal speed||2200 rpm|
|Power output||260 kW|
|at speeds||2200 rpm|
|Max. torque||1400 Nm|
|at speeds||1450 rpm|
|Min. idling speed||600 rpm|
|Specific fuel consumption||192 g/kWh|