DEUTZ TCD 2.9 L4 (Agri)
- Engine for agricultural machinery.
- Newly-designed, water-cooled 4-cylinder inline engine with cooled external exhaust gas return with turbo charging and charge air cooling.
- Use of DVERT® oxidation catalytic converter (DOC) enables maintenance-free operation under all application and ambient conditions.
- 100% power take-off at flywheel and front end and additional side PTO drive with up to 120 Nm for the mounting of up to two hydraulic pumps.
- 500 h oil change intervals and a maintenance-free valve train result in low maintenance costs and increased machine availability.
- The engines have an optional modular exhaust gas aftertreatment system (EAT), which can be installed onto the engine. This enables DEUTZ to carry out a drop-in installation of the whole system.
- Best cold starting performance even under extreme conditions.
- The powerful Common Rail injection system and highly-efficient combustion process with cooled external exhaust gas recirculation ensure optimum engine performance at low fuel consumption and exhaust emissions.
- The extremely compact engine design and customer friendly accessories reduce the installation costs and increase the number of applications. The engine fulfil the requirements of EU stage IIIB with the DVERT® oxidation catalytic converter. A variant without EAT is available as an option for less regulated markets.
|Emission norms||EU V, US T4f, EU IIIB|
|Number of cylinders||4|
|Maximum nominal speed||2600 rpm|
|Power output||54.4 kW|
|at speeds||2600 rpm|
|Max. torque||300 Nm|
|at speeds||1600 rpm|
|Min. idling speed||900 rpm|
|Specific fuel consumption||216 g/kWh|