About Shaw Diesels
30 years as a diesel engineering specialist – and a growing reputation as one of the most reliable and quick-to-respond diesel engine service providers in the southern hemisphere.
As trusted diesel engine suppliers and trouble shooters, we build, supply and repair marine and industrial diesel engines, diesel generators (gensets), water pumps, and diesel parts for customers in New Zealand and internationally.
Representing the best brands
Shaw Diesels is the agent for:
And is a supplier for:
Half a world of clients – and growing
Our loyal, ever-growing customer base now stretches from New Zealand, Australia and the Pacific Region right through to the Middle East, and includes:
- Fishers and boaties, whose safety at sea is paramount
- One of New Zealand’s largest hospitals, which relies on us 24/7 to keep their Deutz engines going
- A sewage treatment plant with a very large Deutz gas engine and diesel engine
- A busy ferry service that has to keep its big cats moving
- Coastal traders based at Vanuatu
- A church that commissions water pumps for Pacific Island village wells
- Pacific Island authorities such as the Tongan Water Board
- A superyacht owner who needed a diesel engine rebuild
- A poultry farmer whose livelihood depends on its GM, Caterpillar and Fiat generators
- A major roading company with diesel roadrollers and tar sealing machines
- A logging company needing urgent parts and repairs for its log winch
- A goldmine with Deutz engines and a Tamrock mobile double-headed drill
- New Zealand’s largest international airport, where diesel engines tow aircraft onto the runway
- Remote resorts and baches, where generators provide the power
Industry leaders in smart, up-to-the-minute facilities
Shaw Diesels operates from state-of-the-art facilities in the go-ahead area of Albany on Auckland’s North Shore. Call in and you’ll find our trained, experienced diesel engineering staff working in our specialised workshop and spare parts divisions.
Our facilities and equipment have been upgraded over the years to meet the ever-changing requirements of our industry - a far cry indeed from those of 23 years ago when owners Dave and Jenny Shaw started the company in their home garage.
Today, a member of the Marine Industry Association and a stalwart of the annual Auckland Boat Show and Mystery Creek Field Days in Hamilton, we’re always up-to-speed with the latest in diesel engineering. This ensures that our customers get the edge in both product quality and service standards.
Pacific-wide water management
Through our work in Pacific Island nations, and our membership of the Apia-based Pacific Water Association, we’re helping to improve the sustainable management of water in the Pacific Islands. It’s about using our specialist expertise in diesel engineering to improve lives.
Whether it's for down-to-earth diesel engine advice or an urgent call for mechanical help, pick up the phone and CALL US TODAY: 0064 9 414 7360